patiodadio

Feb 28, 2014
KY
Detector(s) used
Whites 4000D
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful ! I spent about a week camping in Utah one time but it was May. I thought then it would be beautiful but cold in winter.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are stunning Ron. Looks like they had some good snowfall.. That out on 70 west of Green River ?

OP
OP
ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
Those are stunning Ron. Looks like they had some good snowfall.. That out on 70 west of Green River ?

Thanks Grant, Yes it is, and I found the snow was deeper than it looked when I started walking in it. I have taken pics here before, but not with snow on the ground.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Grant, Yes it is, and I found the snow was deeper than it looked when I started walking in it. I have taken pics here before, but not with snow on the ground.
It's beautiful. I've driven that stretch many times and taken a few photos, but I have to say that amount of snow there was a rare moment for ya. That big sensor of yours really shows what it actually does look like in person. My camera fails to express that dynamic landscape in pictures. Been a different story if you found yourself up there when all that snow was coming down.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't care who you are, that's pretty

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread