What's new

Sneaking out early....shhhhh

Skinsfan

Full Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2013
Messages
135
Reaction score
32
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4
Garret Pro Pointer
Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sneaking out of work a little early to do some relic hunting. Hopefully will post some pics later. :goldbar: Taking one of my managers with me....business trip
 
My kinda boss!
 
So, you have a government job, eh?:thumbsup:
I'm sure that Nuke plant won't miss a few people...:icon_scratch:
 
Ill keep it on the downlow haha good luck!!!
 
hey skins fan, you gonna cry next year when rg3 gets hurt more?

GOOO COLTS
 
hey skins fan, you gonna cry next year when rg3 gets hurt more?

GOOO COLTS

Don't hate..rookie of the year. Division champs. You just stay focused on your team..or what is left of them.. :)

Sent from my Samsung Note 2 using Tapatalk
 
LOL yeah, call me after a couple years.
I love rg3's talent, but he's gotta play safer or he's 3 years and out ( like our bob sanders)
 
LOL yeah, call me after a couple years.
I love rg3's talent, but he's gotta play safer or he's 3 years and out ( like our bob sanders)

Agree..Shanahan was an idiot playing him late in the Seattle game. May have to go get my Cousins jersey!

Sent from my Samsung Note 2 using Tapatalk
 
to be honest I have never thought shanahan was as good as his rep, and I hope gruden gets back into coaching, I hate him on tv
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom