What's new

Snow melt piles!

john glassman

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2007
Messages
708
Reaction score
1,120
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I foundout where rhe DPW dumps the snow piles ever year .I took a quick ride over there and some piles arent all the way. I took the detector out and saw all crushed beer cans nip bottles and all sorts thing laying on the surface . I found a soild silver ring just laying surface and quarter and dimes and zinc pennies.I will be back on Saturday for hour or two!
 

Attachments

  • 1430148721189.webp
    1430148721189.webp
    158.4 KB · Views: 179
  • 1430148780988.webp
    1430148780988.webp
    142.1 KB · Views: 151
  • 1430148808752.webp
    1430148808752.webp
    144.5 KB · Views: 163
Upvote 18
cool idea ! Nice finds John
 
WTG !! Thats an innovative idea hitting those sites :occasion14:
 
Every snow pile has a silver lining! Way to go. Sub 8-)
 
Nice finds!

I still have to check the places they piled it here, I know there will be a ton of trash and odd things...maybe a missing car or two. :laughing7:
 
I thought I was the genius that invented that. I guess not! Did pretty well here in Montana as well.
 
Sweet!!

I checked out a Wal Mart parking Lott, nothing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom