What's new

snow pyles...

fuzzy535

Sr. Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2014
Messages
287
Reaction score
350
Golden Thread
0
Location
Fairview Park, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, AT Gold, ACE 350,
Fisher F4, whites Prizm III, bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
went to the mall today, noticing a good amount of snow pyles around the parking lots. thinking if it ever warms up might be worth poking around...
 
Very well could find something , years ago when i was a carry out boy at the local groc. store i found quit a bit of gold necklace chain in the parking lots.
 
I've only scored some clad in snow piles, but ya never know. Good Luck!
 
You sure can. Paper money as well as coins and jewelry. I always take a quick walk by or a slow drive when the snow piles start melting.
 
I found 7 One's once in a snow pile.
 
Found a telescoping rod with a super magnet on the end just last week at the bottom of a snow pile right where the plow stopped.
 
400 bucks one time
 
Paper money I suspect? Not clad...lol
F36D9AC8-C381-4CBE-AC5A-382FDF203FF4.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom