What's new

Snow?

Just a little bit here in Middle Tennessee,where are you?
 
Right now!
100_2019web.webp



100_2018web.webp
 
Brrrr Airscaoes,looks pretty gnarly there.
 
I'm in Delaware, and it is just scattered right now. Looks like you guys are going to have fun. We are supposed to get more tonight.
 
yep maybe 3"

DSCF0005.gif

also 16.5 Degrees f windchill 6

I was just looking at the boardwalk in AC.
dusting there but must be cold !
not a soul in sight.

ac.webp

& NYC is snow covered
& the fire truck Sirens are Blowing

nyc.webp

& even Norway is white

Untitled.webp
 
Last edited:
They have been telling us we were going to get some last night and into today here in North East TN. So far nothing. Weather people work in offices that have no windows and stare into a crystal ball.. Sometimes they get lucky and guess correctly but not always.
 
I'll send you our 20 or so swirling flakes Bandit.
 
The average for us here in Summit County Colorado is around 10 feet per season (Yeah, feet!) and as far as I know we're pretty much on track for that. Snow means money up here.
 
101_7108.webp101_7107.webp Who wants some snow?
 
I'll send you our 20 or so swirling flakes Bandit.
We're in kind of a sweet spot here as my buddy, the weather man, calls it. We're right near the base of the mountains and storms coming up the coast miss us and storms coming from the West go around. I ain't complaining.
 
It is all brown here since we have not had any snow in a couple of weeks. just cold windy days. all winter we have had maybe 6 inches.
 
We are staring at a probable 12"+ of the fluffy frozen white c**p falling gracefully sideways in stiff 30-40mph "breeze", at this very moment in SE mass, or Mess, as it's becoming.

No school tomorrow here! Too bad that doesn't cover work too, unless your employed by the powers that be! Which I'm not.

There fore I WILL be getting up early in the morning to shovel so I can get out to go to work and shovel again so I can get into work, did I mention I Hate snow?
 
We are staring at a probable 12"+ of the fluffy frozen white c**p falling gracefully sideways in stiff 30-40mph "breeze", at this very moment in SE mass, or Mess, as it's becoming.

No school tomorrow here! Too bad that doesn't cover work too, unless your employed by the powers that be! Which I'm not.

There fore I WILL be getting up early in the morning to shovel so I can get out to go to work and shovel again so I can get into work, did I mention I Hate snow?
One word, SOUTH! Pick me up on your way by!!!
 
No snow here either…….but then again the southern hemisphere has seasons reversed…..
 
Missed the snow, but we already have a foot on the ground, from last week. -15 this morning, high today 11. Below zero every night for the next week!! I am so over this crap. I see us being snowbirds in the next few years!!
 
Right now we have a couple of inches, all offices are closed. In Delaware we get frantic at the thought of snow. It is about 9 degrees with wind chill.
 
We have a little over 2 feet on the ground where I am, this morning the temp was -12 degrees..reminds me a lot of how winters were through the 70's, once we got our first snow it never melted until spring..looks like it will be that type of winter.

And OMG!!!! I want to go detecting so bad it hurts, but winter does have its advantages, let's me do my research, I have secured permission for 11 new really good locations to swing my coils, and none of them have been detected, as far as current owners know anyway..
Happy Hunting to all my southern states friends!

Mike
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom