What's new

Snow?

Hey if I had a spot of bare ground I could goto ATM, I would still need a jack hammer to get through the ground lol.
Where are you located coinareawesome ?

Mike
Mornin Mike. That reminded me of the time I had a friend from Texas come to visit in NH one Winter. She looked at me & said "Ya'll are crazy living in a place where even the dirt freezes"... lol
 
It's been one of those winters here where pretty much every day since November we are either waiting for it to start snowing, waiting for it to stop snowing or cleaning up the snow, with weeks of windy, sub zero days to go along with it.
 
I used to swing my old ACE 250 across the toboggan hills for coins and jewelry. I had it out to -10 C. many times, and that didn't kill it.
 
hmm... let me look out the window, no... no snow yet :laughing7: FLORIDA.webp
 
Hey jackc

you want snow? lets trade places of residence. The temp here is said to stay 20 and under for the next 7 days. guess I will not be metal detecting any time soon.
 
Well, there is 8" on the ground here and it was 0 degrees at 7AM this morning. I am on the MD/PA line.
Frank...Untitled-0.webp
 
My water almost froze !


Turned my cold water on full & only a trickle & rust for a few seconds.

Scary. Gotta keep it running tonight again.
 
My water almost froze !


Turned my cold water on full & only a trickle & rust for a few seconds.

Scary. Gotta keep it running tonight again.

I thought of that a month ago and replaced the thermostatically controlled heat tape from the spring to the pump which is inside. It works great. I heard when I bought it (the tape) that the heat tapes are going to be phased out .
Frank...
hand print-2_edited-5.webp
 
lol,
naw that's ok, i did live in pittsburgh pa for 4 years... that was enough
snow for me....
I did go water detecting tonight and the water did feel a little chilly, think it was about 75F hahaha...

Hey jackc

you want snow? lets trade places of residence. The temp here is said to stay 20 and under for the next 7 days. guess I will not be metal detecting any time soon.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom