What's new

Snowing in Pa.

kayden

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2011
Messages
1,339
Reaction score
225
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Grrrrrrrrrrrr ! hope it melts soon! Now I know im getting a waterproof detector
 
yeah! Indiana, PA... have the day off... like a blizzrd here... bummer...
 
Feel for ya. We got about a foot of snow here in the Rockies last Tuesday. The biggest inhibitor for me is the ground freezing, which is starting. You won't be able to break through with a backhoe.
 
make it go away i need to find more flying eagle pennies
 
Luckily I got out yesterday and found some good relics. I think I found an old Hubly WWII toy plane well half of it anyway. Good luck to all you Pa'ers. It will warm up so the snow will be melting soon, and the ground conductivity will be better to boot.
 
The best part of this big snow storm is the weeds in the fields are down (flattened). Been waiting for the farmers to mow them, but too darn wet or raining, they can't. Now, finally, at last, I can go MDing. But after I chain-saw up all the downed trees and branches, then its getting the leaves out of my yard !
 
Lost2Much said:
The best part of this big snow storm is the weeds in the fields are down (flattened). Been waiting for the farmers to mow them, but too darn wet or raining, they can't. Now, finally, at last, I can go MDing. But after I chain-saw up all the downed trees and branches, then its getting the leaves out of my yard !

Yea still waiting to see if the Hedge & trees along my sidewalk
Rebound after the snow & Ice Melts, or if I'm going
to need to spend a couple days, Cutting
to gain back a sidewalk
 
Just got my power back :tongue3:
 
We got about 6" of snow down here in York,PA.

Not Happy about it. It will be gone soon and hopefully I will find some time to get out and do some dirt fishin!

That doesn't sound like things are going to slow down for me anytime soon.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2099.webp
    IMG_2099.webp
    86.8 KB · Views: 384
  • IMG_2108.webp
    IMG_2108.webp
    172.5 KB · Views: 401
PA John said:
We got about 6" of snow down here in York,PA.

Not Happy about it. It will be gone soon and hopefully I will find some time to get out and do some dirt fishin!

That doesn't sound like things are going to slow down for me anytime soon.
Wow you did get some snow...We only got about 2-3 here & I was able to get out today it all melted
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom