What's new

Snydertown, Northumberland County 1858

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,910
Reaction score
76,364
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1858
000bbb.webp


Today
000aaa.webp


pre 1858 Snydertown Hotel
North West Corner

000ccc.webp


Pre 1858 G.A. ?

South East Corner

000ddd.webp
 
Geeze. You just did the homework!
Now get out there, get permission and then post some awesome finds!
 
nope I'm Unfortunately Physically retired :(
 
Just My legs & Knees won't Cooperate.
and if I force it,
my back and breathing hint I'm getting too old :coffee2:

to travel these days for 2 to Three Digs and Struggle to get back to my Car doesn't seem worthwhile
 
Just My legs & Knees won't Cooperate.
and if I force it,
my back and breathing hint I'm getting too old :coffee2:

to travel these days for 2 to Three Digs and Struggle to get back to my Car doesn't seem worthwhile
I understand about the knees!
You need a cooperative tecting buddy.
You beep, they dig.
Share in the glory!
 
I understand about the knees!
You need a cooperative tecting buddy.
You beep, they dig.
Share in the glory!
nope the dig and first sight and touch was the whole High !
 
see the Envelope up Top They call it Conversations Now :(
000aaa.webp
 
RailRoad long gone???
 
yep, right above Servant hands & Below the long Rectangular Dam. You can see the Path . It is grass covered at least to the Woodline
 
I will send you a buffalo nickel if you can demonstrate how to start a new post!
There is no visual indicator visible on my phone.
Edit. I can choose desktop site and do it the old way, but hoping for a better way.
 
I will send you a buffalo nickel if you can demonstrate how to start a new post!
There is no visual indicator visible on my phone.
Edit. I can choose desktop site and do it the old way, but hoping for a better way.

What phone are you on? On Android go to the sub forum home page that you want a new thread in, upper right next to the forum title is a red box that says start thread.
 
What phone are you on? On Android go to the sub forum home page that you want a new thread in, upper right next to the forum title is a red box that says start thread.
I don't know how I missed that giant red box!
My wife says that I need bifocals.
I've never worn glasses in my life.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom