What's new

So bent I almost tossed it!

fredinbelize

Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
799
Reaction score
558
Golden Thread
0
Location
Huntington Beach,CA
Detector(s) used
Ace250
Whites Surf PI Pro
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
While hunting the dry sand I came across a piece of metal that I first thought was an aluminium plug, something told me to put it in the bag 'till later.
I'm glad I did...turned out to have 19 small diamonds which tested real (yes I finally got a diamond tester). It is gold but only 5.5gs off 10k.
PICT1240.webp
PICT1242.webp
 
Upvote 0
Almost looks like it went through a dredging machine. Good thing you took a second look.
 
Pheew! That was a close one Fred...Good thing you checked it further.

5.5gms of 10K/19 diamonds is a great find!

Lorraine
 
Good save! Gut feelings do have an impact.
 
always good to check out the "trash!" nice save
 
Good job fredinbelize! Nice find!
 
Great job, I probably would of tossed it.
 
Nice find there. hh an gl. -Joe
 
That was a good decision on your part! Kind of messed up but cool
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom