so close....

eolson3

Apr 11, 2011
One year ago I went on a trip to Hot Springs South Dakota with my wife. I brought my detector and got permission to search a few areas including the hotel grounds. Packed up and leaving the manager ask me if ill help him with something. He explains that on the property is an old stone wall that had a metal box hidden behind some bricks. He states that its heavy and stuck but he can hear things moving in it. He says he has always been curious and want me to help him open it. Wife said we were already packed and didnt want to wait. If your in the area, PM me for details on specific locations. So close so far away.

choppadude

Dec 23, 2012
Twin Tiers NY
Detector(s) used
XP Deus X2, CTX 3030, E Trac, T2, AT Pro, AKA Sorex, Makro Kruzer, Minelab GP3500, Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you ever consider looking for a new wife?

OP
OP
eolson3

eolson3

Apr 11, 2011
It was part of our honeymoon. But hey I may not have found a box of gold nuggets hidden in a wall from the old mining days but I DID find an ancient looking arrowhead. And, my real treasure is the love of my ....ahhhh cant even convince my self. Someone go to Americans Best Value Inn in Hot Springs South Dakota and talk to the manager. Take pictures of what I missed.

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope that you go back without the wife, and find the treasure. Good luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread