What's new

So far this is one of the better sites

tell me how my bounty hunter quick draw 2 wouldn't find anything and I need a more expensive detector THAT THEY SOLD
And this is why you were banned for questioning it.. This site isn't owned by a company that sells metal detectors. It's really hard to get banned here. Ask me how I know.... LOL
 
Last edited:
If your enjoying yourself and the amazing environment were privileged to be apart of you have already won. Patience and no expectations the coil will pass over the treasure. Look forward to seeing your finds :)
 
Trolling = close scrutiny/observation and tolerances of other sites. Usually in the "web" community.
I hope.
Peace ✌
 
I thought trolling was more of Internet sarcasm that could be taken offensively by the recipient.
 
Trolling? It's what phishermen do.
 
get in a good spot and any detector will do.found some neat things with 5 dollar bounty hunters that i bought at garage sales
 
You can be banned here too.
 
• Trolls don’t initiate positive posts or make positive contributions to threads;
• Trolls suffer from narcissism and megalomania;
• Trolls are incapable of rational adult conversations;
• Trolls are inconsiderate, unprofessional, with no interest in logical discussions;
• Trolls are not interested in others opinions, only forcing their opinions on others;
• Trolls instigate controversy to get people to talk to them;
• Trolls are arrogant, caustic and disruptive;
• Troll behavior is best handled by ignoring them completely;

The above is a bullet list from a different website; though I have different observations (I have been a moderator on a good, active website with 28,000 active members for 12 years). "Trolls" often seem to post something just to spark argument so they can come back and add their opinion - usually for some ajenda.

A neutral query might be: "Do you own a Smith Co. detector?"

A still good query might be: "What do you think about Smith Co. detectors?" This one will invite folks who haven't owned one but still have opinions.

A Troll posts: "Tell me why you think Smith Co, detectors suck." It can be an honest error but this thread will invariably get heated and ugly. Usually they have a Jones Co. detector and just want to pick a fight.

A true troll will post to any of the above: "I think they suck and only an idiot would own anything other than a XXXXXX Co. detector!"
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom