What's new

So here is Thumper!

Arid-Zone-A-seeker

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2010
Messages
323
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Location
High Country Arizona
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, Tesoro LOBO Supertrac, Garrett Infinium,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The big single just sets there and thumps while idle-ing.

The bucket set-up,,,

Look before you back up,,,

And the color makes it easy to find!
Arid.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0316.webp
    DSCN0316.webp
    151.7 KB · Views: 738
  • DSCN0333.webp
    DSCN0333.webp
    185.7 KB · Views: 721
  • DSCN0315.webp
    DSCN0315.webp
    133.6 KB · Views: 722
looks real nice, also, you have it set up nice.
thanks for sharing the pic's.
take care and be carefull out there. ron
 
Nice looking machine Arid! I like the set-up. :icon_thumright:
 
Nice Rig! Great idea to carry the buckets :icon_thumleft:
 
Thummper looks great. That is what I will get when I vacation in AZ. in the winter time.
 
Nice set up, Did you make the bucket holders ?
 
Ya, I copied them from a picture I saw in a Rec-Vehicle magazine.
Sorry it took so long to reply. Have been moving to a different state.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom