What's new

So I got this huge iron target, just overloaded the machine..

Terry Soloman

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 28, 2010
Messages
21,763
Reaction score
35,456
Golden Thread
1
Location
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So I got this huge iron target, just overloaded the machine.. :laughing7: What's your best caption?
505527821_29776746805304624_6915883285790118555_n.webp
 
How deep was it?
 
Looks like an ordinary antique stove leg to me.
 
You should've seen their cannonballs!
 
It's a snow cone maker
 
(Shark music from Jaws .)
Baa- dump. Baa- dump. Ba dump bump bump bump bump bump..

We're going to need a bigger finds pouch.
 
I can't believe all you rookies.... Damn. And Terry that's NOT iron. It's obviously the original copper plum-bob used to construct the Great Pyramid in Egypt. You should have known this. Maybe run these obvious posts by me first and save yourself the embarrassment. Such is my life when you know everything...!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom