What's new

So I'M NOMAD 11 WHERE ARE THE OTHER 10 HIDING

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2009
Messages
2,474
Reaction score
2,489
Golden Thread
0
Location
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
I never see them posting ?
 
Is this some kind of code? LOL :)
 
Well let me see, There are Nomad, nomad 11 (you), Nomad NJ, nomad1, Nomad17597, nomad705, nomad7x13,nomade7, nomader, Nomadheart, Nomadic, Nomadic Traveler, Nomadnailer, NomadNick,NomadRon, NomadRT, Nomad_Inc. & Nomad_Romeo. I do not see any nomad 1 - 10 listed on the Member List.
 
They're undercover. Just waiting to pounce. :violent1:
 
Seven of them are living with snow white. The other 3 are testing the equinox...

Chub
 
You forgot Nomadisanisland. 😛
 
Why must they all trudge along alone, with this many nomads they could settle down and grid an area:dontknow:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom