So...is it possible to start a business locating metal...

i am going way back but in the 80'S my mother sold MD in mpls. MN. as a side to selling them she would go find personal stuff the fee back then was 50 dollars to go to the site within 30 miles and another 50 if she found it . she did get calls for lost rings & keys ... mostly

it would prob. be a good side job.
she did it as a job selling and finding , and still MD today , in fact she was out today. ;D

cant hurt to put it out in your area a lost wedding band at the beach is worth the money to at least try to find to most people. so good luck kawalabear

kawalabear said:
i am going way back but in the 80'S my mother sold MD in mpls. MN. as a side to selling them she would go find personal stuff the fee back then was 50 dollars to go to the site within 30 miles and another 50 if she found it . she did get calls for lost rings & keys ... mostly

it would prob. be a good side job.
she did it as a job selling and finding , and still MD today , in fact she was out today. ;D

cant hurt to put it out in your area a lost wedding band at the beach is worth the money to at least try to find to most people. so good luck kawalabear
That brings up another question... how good is it to open a shop to sell mdr's ??? Or is it better to open a shop online ???

PLL

I agree. I'm gonna keep it low key and see how it shakes.

Thanks everybody for the info and good vibes.

LD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back