What's new

So sorry to hear this news

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2012
Messages
6,256
Reaction score
5,322
Golden Thread
2
Location
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I remember Brad from Treasurenet and how he dedicated his life to making toy boxes for children after his daughter and grandson were killed helping others on I-65 during a rough snowstorm.RIP Brad. 😔

 
Yes sadly it's true, there is a memorial thread for Brad/Limitool on our Memorial Forum. If you would like your thread moved there let me know or I can leave it here.
 
Last edited:
You've posted in the wrong thread, is thread is about the passing of a forum member!
Sorry about that not sure why that happened. I'll move it where it was supposed to go sometimes the phone app gets mixed up.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom