What's new

So when do you think we will start seeing the new pennies?

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They were supposed to be introduced in Feb and I haven't seen any yet. I'm gonna save a box of each design and mint mark for selling later on down the road. I bet eBay will be flooded with those boxes in no time flat!!!! LOL
 
Upvote 0
Heard several weeks ago a few were on feebay @ 700.00 a box buy it now. Dunno if they sold or not. Did see several errors listed, so if they actually are legitimate rare errors my guess is we wont see any boxes soon. I also heard through the grapevine the fed reserve only released 80 boxes to the wild, not sure how true it is or hearsay.
 
I hate pennies

DW
 
Darth Walker said:
I hate pennies

DW

Really! ....... And how do you fell about Star Wars? or World Hunger? ........ let us all know how you feel. LOL


Mojo
 
Before I started MD'ing I didn't have much of an opinion about pennies, one way or the other. Now, they're just a waste of time (probably because I never find any OLD pennies). Not too keen on foil and pop tops, either. Don't get me started on bottle caps.
 
A guy I know got 3 boxes of 09's last week.
 
Hopefully I don't come across a full box of new 09's anytime soon.
 
I read an article that they have been delayed for dome reason or another?? But not for long.
I may save a few I think saving the last sets of Quarters may do better?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom