Well, thanks for all your well merited constructive criticism. And as was said, every one will have an opinion, wrong, or right. I was unaware that there was someone by the name of McCormick, that had fashioned fake points. But as joshuaream first posted, "I see a couple of McCormick points in there", I was under the impression that he was refering to a same type of point but given a different site name. Also, in hippy's first post, the site he indicated "thirteen sandia points found in sandia cave", made no mention of a "Marvin McCormick. So, that being the case, maybe we all need to word and inform in our post in a way that others can follow and understand where and what they are refering to. I posted the photo's knowing that some of these points are very desirable and not always seen, and I wanted to share it for you all to see. There was no intention for this thread to lead to such controversy. Chris; Sorry man your ego is showing!