Greenie
Feb 7, 2018
Ventura
Detector(s) used
GOLD MONSTER
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Treasure Net Gold Prospectors....

I am located in SoCal (Ventura) and looking for a Mining Buddy / Partner to prospect with. I am interested in Metal Detecting / Dredging / Dry Washing / And Cubing....I have a lot of gear, and some resources to purchase / stake Mining Claims. I am looking for someone who shares in the Gold Fever, and is motivated to get out to look for the mineral all over the state. I have a normal work week, and family to deal with, but a partner would be a good motivator for me to get out more often and expand my range of knowledge to become more successful in the field. If you are interested in meeting up sometime to discuss prospecting please PM me, and I will get back to you.

Thanks,

Craig

I am a member of AMRA and GPAA, but willing to join new clubs and / or purchase / stake new claims.

Upvote 0

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some clubs to investigate: Antelope Valley Treasure Hunters Society, Orange Co. 49er's, Valley Prospectors. They've got good claims and good people. Also you might talk to Pat @ Keene Eng. , he can send you in the right direction . Good Luck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread