49er12
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Aug 22, 2013
- Messages
- 1,350
- Reaction score
- 1,713
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Yes I’m not the most computer smart person. Simple question probably long answer, I’m ready. So what I’m looking for is a way when I get to a location to pinpoint it so I no where I’ve been, dumb me been so many places, folks it sure would be nice to go home open up a map and say ok now I can dictate what I’ve found and move on. This would help in the woods on old foundations that are very hard to find, life to short. So if anyone can help, a program where I can perform simple task highlights a pin on locations. I’m glad for your help and others to I’m sure, thanks







