Jennifer-007
Full Member
- Joined
- Mar 27, 2010
- Messages
- 204
- Reaction score
- 675
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab, GPX, GPZ, Garrett Axiom, Falcon MD-20, Heckler Fabrication 30+ Ton Per Hour Trommel, Kubota M62 TLB, 6 tray commercial dry washer / dry blower.
- #1
Thread Owner
I love cost to produce = 0 gold… today’s dry blowing/dry washing sampling didn’t cost me a penny in gas AND allowed me to listen to the radio while doing it… How’s the serenity?
There’s an old saying “it’s not how much you make but how much you spend” and you can’t spend much less than zero….. when your place is one hundred percent off grid on solar, you might as well take advantage of it…. I have a couple piles to go through, so every penny saved helps.
PS, yes, I realize all my fines are being blown into the next state over, I was running pretty hot. I was just dialing it in and messing around, doing sampling before I bring in the big kahoona… click link for videos and photos despite paying for membership here apparently they’re too large to upload. 🤬
share.icloud.com
There’s an old saying “it’s not how much you make but how much you spend” and you can’t spend much less than zero….. when your place is one hundred percent off grid on solar, you might as well take advantage of it…. I have a couple piles to go through, so every penny saved helps.
PS, yes, I realize all my fines are being blown into the next state over, I was running pretty hot. I was just dialing it in and messing around, doing sampling before I bring in the big kahoona… click link for videos and photos despite paying for membership here apparently they’re too large to upload. 🤬
iCloud Photos - Apple iCloud
View, organize, and share photos and videos with iCloud Photos on the web. Changes will sync across your devices with iCloud.







