Solar Reverse Magnetic Thing

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey Max….I was driving in the rain and high winds were pushing me all over the place and the radio had some information about the Sun. I could not concentrate on it so I missed a lot of it. It was about a reverse magnetic thingie that was happening. It also had some thing about something else happening in 2012. I checked the solar weather this morning and found some high green activity. If you have any information about this I would love to have it…Art

hetty

May 24, 2007
Art, I know nothing about a reverse magnetic anomally, however the date 2012 is halfway thru the 11 year cycle when solar flares and accompaning dowsing conditions are most likely, and in the interim I have to sit at my computer and read up on a lot of garbage and wild fantasies.
It has been three years and six and a quarter months since we last had mental dowsing conditions and checking back 50 years on solar flares and when they are likely to occur, they can be occuring right now as I type or around the 2012 as being the most likely period statistically. Until dowsing conditions then occur, you are flogging a dead horse re mental dowsing. Even the Mayans 1500 or so years ago left predictions re 2012. To the Mayans, it is the time of the world ending , however if I am still alive it means that I may be dowsing to my hearts content.
Art , you now know why the skeptics and wild theorists plaguing the dowsing threads are on a winning streak at the moment, with rare backers of mental dowsing scratching their heads if they are unaware of all the rules essential to be able to succesfully mentally dowse.
Admittedly there is some insignificant mental dowsing ocurring in the northern hemisphere from time to time due to mild solar flares being experienced over short periods, however the chances of dowsing conditions being available when you want them to be available are statistically very remote. max

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
FIRST AURORAS: A solar wind stream hit Earth on Jan. 5th sparking the first auroras of Solar Cycle 24. "I was outside with my camera and caught the first light of the new cycle," says Tom Eklund of Akaa, Finland, who sends these photos. The display could carry on tonight as the solar wind continues to blow. High-latitude aky watchers, remain alert for auroras.
SOLAR CYCLE 24 BEGINS: Solar physicists have been waiting for the appearance of a reversed-polarity sunspot to signal the start of the next solar cycle. The wait is over. On Jan. 4th, a magnetically reversed sunspot emerged at solar latitude 30 N, shown in this photo taken by Greg Piepol of Rockville, Maryland:
For reasons explained in a recent Science@NASA story, this marks the beginning of Solar Cycle 24 and the first step toward a new solar maximum. Intense solar activity won't begin right away. Solar cycles usually take a few years to build from solar minimum (where we are now) to Solar Max (expected in 2011 or 2012). It's a slow journey, but we're on our way!
http://www.spaceweather.com/

hetty

May 24, 2007
Hey Art, thanks for that info. You make a good Solar weather spy. re http://www.spaceweather.com/ I have put it on my front page. Nooah has dropped off my computer for several days now. Weird. Studying Spaceweather.com, my dowsing forecasts are spot on.
I do recall in the past 2 solar cycles that when the flares were noticeable i could dowse for weeks at a time. Max

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey Max…I still Dowse as much as I can. From the few Red days I have found that my rods react much stronger. I look forward to many more days when it gets into the red zone…I listen to a lot of talk radio in my garage and when in the car. I find that I get very little important news from the other sources….Art

hetty

May 24, 2007
HEy Art, I dont think that you will find elsewhere info on actually how dowsing works. It is simply mental radar powered by sunspots activating the minds celebrial cortex. Its too simple for most to grasp the concept.
A lot of small clues when applied with solar storms make mental dowsing a powerful tool. Lets wait untill a powerful sunspot comes along and the skeptics may go quiet. Max

hetty

May 24, 2007
Hey Art , the old Noaa programme appears to be finished, however I like the new forecasting station from Nassa better.It will be a pleasure for you when you are mentally dowsing and know the difference. Physical dowsing is mental dowsing without power.

We wont have to wait for spectacular sun spots as if we get even low volume constant rumblings from the sun, we will be able to dowse without effort. The headaches go after a few months of constant dowsing. When the time is ripe , I will let listeners know how to dowse with the least effort, as there are a lot of necessary tricks to learn or you will waste a lot of miles and time in your travels.
Those necessary clues mean either you still cant dowse or the ground opens up for you with all its mysteries. I have waited 3 and a half years to be able to mentally dowse again and I can wait a little longer. Max

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I'm certainly not suggesting you go out and buy a solar magnetic distortion detector. I got one and don't use it. It will certainly teach you that the solar forecasts are only very general guidelines at best. The actual amount of distortion can change from minute to minute and it depends on what area you are in. Like Dell says, put out a test target and check it continually. My experience is that minor disturbance can be overcome, but the medium-to-extreme is time to hang it up. Yes, some people thrive on extreme magnetic distortion but I seriously doubt that includes any dowsers. Studies on magnetic effects on the brain lead most scientists to conclude it is something similar to epilepsy. Too scary for me. As I said, I really doubt this is the case but I could be wrong. Do a search on Michael Persinger.

Hey Mike….I get an instant message from Colorado before the solar weather goes in the red. As a physical dowser I find the red zone the best. …Art

hetty

May 24, 2007
A friend of mine in Utah is having the odd dowsing session. Weak but positive. We have 3 small weak flares on our side of the sun which are occasionally giving dowsing weather to the northern hemisphere. Very little in the south here.
I had one weak session a few days ago down here in melbourne. Enough to dig by or verify my direction. I have some fantastic photos of my present dig, but no one seems interested. Max

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread