What's new

Sold 120 of IKE at $1.15

Yinzi50

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2008
Messages
1,184
Reaction score
282
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Decide not wanting to keep them anymore. Pick out better shape ones and 1977 (only one in the batch). Sold 120 pieces to a guy at fleamarket. I remember someone sold a lot on ebay and ended up even after fees.
 
Upvote 0
I can tell you where there are 800 more if your interested! I turned them in to my local dump bank on Friday. >:( Couldn't find a sole willing to give anything over face value for them!
 
I have a local dealer here that pays $1.10 everyday for ikes no matter what they are. Sells them at coin shows for $1.25. Says he cant keep them in stock. I dont make much profit but sell them to him all the time.

Happy Hunting,
Jason
 
....And to think all this time I just been throwin 'em away! Lol....
 
I keep them all...where I can get them

HH
-GC
 
capy325 said:
I can tell you where there are 800 more if your interested! I turned them in to my local dump bank on Friday. >:( Couldn't find a sole willing to give anything over face value for them!

What part of the country are you in? I would pick them up. Feel free to PM me.
 
Its hit or miss on ebay you did good getting what you did out of them.

Golden Silver
 
wish someone around here would pay over face for them....i have a few hundred i've slowly been giving away as tips
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom