Sold my first buying

Rotfl! My local post office must have my address tagged or something. They hate me. Then again, I am the one who stomped in their with a load of mail that the mailman brought. He carried out in his armpit when it was over 100+ degrees, with high humidity. The mail was in a plastic bag cuz I wouldn't touch it. The manager told me he followed protocol. They suggested I buy a PO box if I don't want mail with bodily fluids on it. That wasn't my first run in with them. I do think my state rates 49 out of 50 for efficiency, if I remember correctly. Or way low down there. Usps sucks. I don't trust them at all. I only use them cuz my buyers don't want to pay fed ex prices.

Rotfl! My local post office must have my address tagged or something. They hate me. Then again, I am the one who stomped in their with a load of mail that the mailman brought. He carried out in his armpit when it was over 100+ degrees, with high humidity. The mail was in a plastic bag cuz I wouldn't touch it. The manager told me he followed protocol. They suggested I buy a PO box if I don't want mail with bodily fluids on it. That wasn't my first run in with them. I do think my state rates 49 out of 50 for efficiency, if I remember correctly. Or way low down there. Usps sucks. I don't trust them at all. I only use them cuz my buyers don't want to pay fed ex prices.

Sounds like my local post office. They are arrogant and put out by seeing you come through the door. 95% of the time I use a out of town post office as they are pleasant and I usually have to go that way anyways...

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!

I use a Self Service Kiosk. Only time I actually go to the mail clerks or what ever their title is, is when an Item will not fit in the bin or the item requires special handling.

I hope you ship it very soon if you haven't already. Your buyer most likely wants the ring sooner than later. (Unless they haven't paid for it yet)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back