*sold* some 40s...

phrostie

Dec 3, 2008
Nap Town
Got $9.60 per dollar of 40%s. Probably will get a few morgan's / peace DALLARs with the change (300 face). Netted ~2800.

I need the money to pay the man! We actually paid down our debt over the last year and have all sorts of things lined up to purchase / pay...

- New Couch
- Refinance house / closing costs
- TAXES!
- baby furniture
- home improvement / remodeling

BTW, we found out earlier this week that was are going to have a BOY!!! I'm so excited!!! :headbang: :headbang:

Upvote 0
I sell to a place called Silvertowne. They have a website and if any of yas are in the midwest and close enough to drive, it's one of the coolest places I've ever been for coins! They have just about every coin you could imagine. Plus they have the highest prices I've seen around. Probably do so much volume that they can take a hit on their margins....

It's located in Winchester, IN. Not sure if they'll cut you a check to ship to them....never tried, I go there in person. Worth a try though.

congrats on the news! also, you made a pretty decent profit there!!!
and to everyone on this forum: i apologize about posting this and being so rude about everything...it really doesnt matter (at all), and i overreacted. i was having a bad day yesterday, and everything seemed to be grating on my nerves...i hope everyone on this forum can forgive me, and ill try to not let my personal problems get in the way on this forum. again, i hope y'all can forgive me. in addition, this thread is about phrostie, not me or anything else, and i should not have posted this here. sorry phrostie. :-\

Way to go.
I is always happyier to see whens people does sell coins.
I buy coins everyweek and sellls them :)
Congrates on the little one :)
And again way to go my friend.
hh gl
dan

Congrats on realizing some silver profit and most importantly the new addition to your family. :thumbsup:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:

Congrats on your wonderful news! Tell Mrs. P that I said hello. It has been a while since she has posted.

I hope you find loads of silver this month!!!

apush :read2:

:icon_thumright: and if this is your first baby better stock up on some :coffee2: -

Maine_Jim

maine_Jim said:
:icon_thumright: and if this is your first baby better stock up on some :coffee2: -

Maine_Jim

It's our second. I've been there, done that, and have the coffee pot set for auto brew!!!

Although our first slept through the night at 6 weeks. I don't think he'll be as easy, he is constantly moving around in the belly. I think he's anxious to help out with my Ryedale... :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back