What's new

Solid roll of silver saves the day!

kickstart

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
263
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ga.
Visited several banks today and picked up $500
worth of halves. The loose halves produced 1-40% and 1-90%.
I got home with the rolled halves and found a whole roll of '04s
and an "Ike" along with a questionable mint mark.
Then I found one roll of all silver, 17-90%ers and 3-65s.
Needless to say I was very happy. Any opinions on the
offset mintmark on the '84?
 

Attachments

  • Treasures 064.webp
    Treasures 064.webp
    41.8 KB · Views: 280
  • Treasures 067.webp
    Treasures 067.webp
    23.7 KB · Views: 285
Upvote 0
Sweet KS! Those full rolls of silver sure are exciting huh.....congrats.
 
kickstart said:
Then I found one roll of all silver, 17-90%ers and 3-65s.
Nice roll. Just to set the record straight. I've gotton 2 full rolls since starting. One was a $20 roll, 40 cons, all Bens and Walkers. The other was all 90% 1964. Now that's a FULL roll. no 40's, a full roll of all silver. ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom