What's new

Solid Steel piece.....???

GoingDown

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2005
Messages
356
Reaction score
108
Golden Thread
0
Location
King William III Copper (1695-1703) Mid-Hudson Va
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II
Feels like a steel piece .... solid weighted.....any ideas??
 

Attachments

  • P7030011s.webp
    P7030011s.webp
    43.6 KB · Views: 328
  • P7030012s.webp
    P7030012s.webp
    41.6 KB · Views: 321
Are we looking at both sides?
 
Upvote 0
I would say a decorative topper of some sort? Tony
 
Upvote 0
Broken pipe tamper :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
Does look like a pipe tamper...
a plumbob would likely have a hole thru screw top that would allow replacement of string.
HH,Mont
 
Upvote 0
I found something similar and about the same size a couple years ago and it was threaded underneath at the bottom and after I thought about it for a second I went inside and it screwed perfectly onto the threads on my lamp that held the lamp shade in place.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom