steelheadwill
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jan 2, 2010
- Messages
- 6,690
- Reaction score
- 716
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- New Castle NH.
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Brain eyes ears and nose
- Primary Interest:
- Other

This fits. ThanksRickyD said:I saw such an item at my wife's mother's home. It was a sugar cube tong, with the clip end hanging on the lip of the sugar cube container. I'm sure there may be other uses out there, but the flower design seems to lean toward feminine tastes. But the next time I'm over there I'll have to ask her about "other uses" for it.
Gypsy Heart said:I am pretty sure what you have is a ladies hankerchief holder...often connected to a chantelaine..the rosette would slide down to hold hankerchief firmly in tongs....a silver one on Tias.com went for 150.00 recently...