What's new

SOLVED: copper something, perhaps rosette?

Jaichim24

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2010
Messages
317
Reaction score
603
Golden Thread
0
Location
CT
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this on the property that contains a house built in 1730. I'm not exactly sure what it is, perhaps part of a rosette? It is made out of copper, not lead. Thanks in advance for your input.

Jai
 

Attachments

  • 100_1497.webp
    100_1497.webp
    66.8 KB · Views: 225
  • 100_1510.webp
    100_1510.webp
    48.1 KB · Views: 215
  • 100_1514.webp
    100_1514.webp
    41.7 KB · Views: 214
  • 100_1532.webp
    100_1532.webp
    81.6 KB · Views: 219
  • 100_1497.webp
    100_1497.webp
    66.8 KB · Views: 223
Re: copper something, perhaps rosette?

It's a old rivet give me a sec and I'll show you.Got one just like it found at a late 1700's home site. :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Re: copper something, perhaps rosette?

Here you go! :thumbsup:
Take Care,
Pete, :hello:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0245.webp
    IMG_0245.webp
    43.6 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_0246.webp
    IMG_0246.webp
    38.5 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_0247.webp
    IMG_0247.webp
    20.5 KB · Views: 161
Upvote 0
Re: copper something, perhaps rosette?

wow, sweet pics, I definately think you're right. Thanks, I'll mark this one solved!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom