What's new

✅ SOLVED Solved! Plus Help with buttons, divots and etc. Please!

cdsieg

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
1,019
Reaction score
122
Golden Thread
0
Location
WI
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I plan to leave most of the stuff I am digging to the local museum and or land owner to display in. That is if I have anything interesting, so please forgive my number of posts, but I don't want to throw something in a scrap iron pile that might be significant to the areas history!

Looks like a cuff link to me, I think the stone is fake, it looks plasticy or maybe just very dirty, any info on its age of if it is a cuff link would be awesome! :headbang:

Some of the other button like things also if you have any knowledge of them... Thanks!!!
 

Attachments

  • DSCN3456.webp
    DSCN3456.webp
    51.1 KB · Views: 177
  • DSCN3468.webp
    DSCN3468.webp
    43.9 KB · Views: 170
  • d.webp
    d.webp
    61.7 KB · Views: 267
  • g.webp
    g.webp
    34.5 KB · Views: 177
  • f.webp
    f.webp
    25 KB · Views: 178
  • c.webp
    c.webp
    26.5 KB · Views: 328
  • b1.webp
    b1.webp
    25.7 KB · Views: 444

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom