What's new

✅ SOLVED Solved Too big to be an overalls strap or buckle.

cdsieg

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
1,019
Reaction score
122
Golden Thread
0
Location
WI
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it is for some type of strap for a cloth something or another! I don't think these are horse related. They look like they work similar to a buckle you would see on a pair of bib overalls, but something much larger. I have no clue. Please help if you can!
 

Attachments

  • DSCN3567.webp
    DSCN3567.webp
    41.8 KB · Views: 306
Re: Too big to be an overalls strap or buckle.

What you have just may be a curry comb.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Too big to be an overalls strap or buckle.

It is def. a buckle of some sort
 
Upvote 0
Re: Too big to be an overalls strap or buckle.

Could they be horse blanket buckles? The top looks like it would attach to a ring on one side allowing the strap to be cinched tight? HH
:icon_thumright:
Broken Knee
 
Upvote 0
Re: Too big to be an overalls strap or buckle.

It is called a back band hook off of a harness set up.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Too big to be an overalls strap or buckle.

duggap said:
What you have just may be a curry comb.
I don't see any resemblance to a curry comb, any photo you could shoot my way to help me get what you are seeing?
 
Upvote 0
Re: Too big to be an overalls strap or buckle.

cdsieg said:
duggap said:
What you have just may be a curry comb.
I don't see any resemblance to a curry comb, any photo you could shoot my way to help me get what you are seeing?

It is called a back band hook off of a harness set up.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom