What's new

Solved

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2011
Messages
2,964
Reaction score
460
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok here ya go. It's 4 and 3/4 inches long, The bowl looking thing is about 1 and 1/4 inches in diameter when it's straight. It has threads .31 inches from the top down inside, the small bump ( for lake of a better word) is .36 of an inch wide....HELP!! it's driving me crazy
 
Re: whatsit

the more i look at that the more i scratch my head. Just want to throw it into a deep lake. sorry
 
Upvote 0
Re: whatsit

Handle for an old style kitchen, or bathroom facet?
 
Upvote 0
Re: whatsit

My first thought when I saw this was a striker for a torch.
 
Upvote 0
Re: whatsit

I'm sure I can see a tiny projection of wire coming out of the top tube (in Pic 1)which enters the bowl - and I would guess that the other tube doesn't protrude into the bowl, so I'm guessing that the broken wire should be contacting the center 'post' and a bulb is screwed into the bowl.

Possibly for use in an old camera flash, like this one
camera flash.webp

Possibly, in a right-angled torch :dontknow:

Mike
 
Upvote 0
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0
Re: whatsit

Henry2 said:
beav_29906 said:
My first thought when I saw this was a striker for a torch.

I thought the same thing at first :D
Me too but I think heck of an ID by taz.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom