What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Solved

CreekSide

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2023
Messages
5,839
Reaction score
27,018
Golden Thread
0
Okay well I found this in a creek a couple of weeks ago. I’ve found all kinds of things in this creek from arrowheads to old bottles and newer bottles. This doesn’t look to be drilled it isn’t glazed but feels like stone. You can see it’s very rounded and colorful. I thought it was a marble when I found it but it’s not glass. Any ideas? I tried to get the best pictures I could.
NW Georgia
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2964.webp
    IMG_2964.webp
    39.4 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_2965.webp
    IMG_2965.webp
    34.8 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_2966.webp
    IMG_2966.webp
    34 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_2967.webp
    IMG_2967.webp
    40.1 KB · Views: 70
Okay well I found this in a creek a couple of weeks ago. I’ve found all kinds of things in this creek from arrowheads to old bottles and newer bottles. This doesn’t look to be drilled it isn’t glazed but feels like stone. You can see it’s very rounded and colorful. I thought it was a marble when I found it but it’s not glass. Any ideas? I tried to get the best pictures I could.
NW Georgia
It looks like planet earth.
 
Upvote 1
I have seen those before, but I don't remember where or on what.
 
Upvote 1
looks like a blue bennington marble to me...
 
Upvote 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom