What's new

Some artifacts from this weekend

mangum

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
2,323
Reaction score
3,533
Golden Thread
0
Location
Charlotte, North Carolina
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, MXT Pro Back-up
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all! I found a nice assortment of artifacts this weekend. I assume most are performs or scrapers. I'm not sure about the large piece, any insight would be great. I also found an unusual square stone, any ideas? Thanks for looking & HH!
 

Attachments

  • image-937373914.webp
    image-937373914.webp
    36.1 KB · Views: 97
  • image-3386202490.webp
    image-3386202490.webp
    40.6 KB · Views: 105
  • image-357207987.webp
    image-357207987.webp
    23.7 KB · Views: 85
Upvote 0
1st pic the black one I believe is a point the others broken and scrapers. 2nd pic on the right looks to be a broken oval biface or could be a hoe if it is large and still has damage. 3rd and last a very interesting square stone not sure if it is natural or not but still cool. Nice finds
 
Nice Finds! :icon_thumright: The item in the second photo looks like a broken knife.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom