What's new

Some bits of silver (avec une photo)

MauserMan

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2010
Messages
279
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
MA
Detector(s) used
BH Tiv
Went to a few banks and snagged $230 worth of dime rolls. The NF string rolls ended up yielding two silver rosies and the most warn clad dime I've yet seen. I'll take it!!
H.H.!
 

Attachments

  • dimes.webp
    dimes.webp
    37 KB · Views: 406
Upvote 0
Congratulations on the two rosies. Every little bit helps. HH

FL Junkman
 
Nice grab. Generally, if I find any silver dimes at all, it is one lonely soul. :icon_sunny:

HSH,
apush :read2:
 
Two is better then none. i have done a few dime boxes, and i have gotten 6 at once, but the norm is 1 or none.
 
Good score MauserMan, glad to see you hit the silver and nice pic :thumbsup:
HH...Miner
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom