What's new

Some Buttons, and relics. And a lonely silver.

Vino

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2013
Messages
3,804
Reaction score
5,046
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stopped for a short hunt at a colonial site, i have hit off and on for the last year. This is the site I found the 1794 liberty cap at.
Targets are really hard to find, theres so much iron its impossible to get a good sound.
The deus shined again. I had the XP, supper fast,and high frequency, in this mode you can't get deep, but it definitely separates.
Most of the buttons were only 1 or 2inch under. But the holes are filled with little pieces of iron.
The Barber dime came in just like a little flat button sound. I couldn't believe it when that came out..
On these kind of sites you get a hit you dig!!!
Anyway thanks for looking.
George.
 

Attachments

  • 1438898064787.webp
    1438898064787.webp
    21.8 KB · Views: 146
  • 1438898075493.webp
    1438898075493.webp
    27.4 KB · Views: 121
  • 1438898091072.webp
    1438898091072.webp
    34.1 KB · Views: 134
  • 1438898104016.webp
    1438898104016.webp
    44.1 KB · Views: 122
  • 1438898115573.webp
    1438898115573.webp
    17.1 KB · Views: 121
  • 1438898140032.webp
    1438898140032.webp
    30.9 KB · Views: 126
Upvote 36
Lol, hahaha, ok yes I was fooled by a repo buckle lol!!!

No worries Chris, so was I..
And about 100 rev war buttons toooo. Lol
 
HEY THERE VINO SEE YOU BEEN DIGGING AWAY , FOUND AN OLE GEORGE AND THIMBLE AN BUTTONS WHAT CAN I SAY. GOT SOME NICE 1800S ITEMS THERE. THAT OLE GAS LIGHT PIPE IS NEAT.
 
Another nice hunt, quality stuff as always!
 
How about a nice repo shoe buckle also????

Or a nice " CSA " relic?
" Are you kidding me? Does that say CSA??"
" No Chris. It says GSA " :laughing7:
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1438946718.434437.webp
 
Last edited:
No worries Chris, so was I..
And about 100 rev war buttons toooo. Lol

Hey, I still have this one if you want to make a presentation box of Repro's for the new curator? Maybe it could get us back in there. You KNOW that place isn't finished!
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1438948176.683583.webp
 
Hey George. Beauty buttons! I must say I'm intrigued by that Deus. Ironing out sites left and right.
 
LOL Old dude be like
back in my dayt.webp
time to get off the computer and swing
that detector dave lol!!
 
Last edited:
Or a nice " CSA " relic?
" Are you kidding me? Does that say CSA??"
" No Chris. It says GSA " :laughing7:
View attachment 1196536

Good one OD. I love it! I know another person, to remain nameless, that found one that said "GS" and momentarily thought it said "CS"... until I pointed out that it was the same shape as a Girl Scout Cookie.

Nice finds Vino. I know that you are used to better finds, but occasionally it's good for you to visit "Regular People Land". It's a place where a Barber dime and a couple of flat buttons is a killer hunt! I know you won't stay long, but it was good of you to drop by!

Best of luck to you!
 
he was happy I reunited him with his long lost pin finally from his girl scout days

Keep it up Chris and you'll be sitting on Santa's lap too
 
Oh, I have an as-of-yet NON-shared pic of Chris that I just wave in front of him lol.
 
Nice assortment of goodies
 
Congratulations on the very interesting finds! I love all the buttons and what looks like an ornate gas light fixture pipe.
 
Vino - when Steve starts making predictions look out! He predicted cut silver, a CS tongue and others from my sites! :)

Good to see you were able to get out and have a nice hunt.
 
Last edited:
Your right on the cufflinks!!! Lol
Found this one last year like ur set.
You remember?
Yep, The masonic cufflink. I dug a linked pair of those last year. That's a good one.
 
Your persistence always pays off brother. Nice finds. Tear up that whole area and run all the dirt through a big sifter. :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom