What's new

Some fall color today

rginn

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
9,220
Reaction score
13,578
Golden Thread
0
Location
Summit County, CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went over around Tennessee Pass today checkin out the colors. I hope nobody I know saw me cause I was doin the full on gaper thing. Some folks say the leaves are turning early this year, but checkin my pics from this week a year ago, it looks about the same.
 

Attachments

  • 9-15dd.webp
    9-15dd.webp
    92.7 KB · Views: 85
  • 9-15ee.webp
    9-15ee.webp
    104.6 KB · Views: 83
  • 9-15ff.webp
    9-15ff.webp
    72.5 KB · Views: 84
  • 9-15gg.webp
    9-15gg.webp
    125.9 KB · Views: 83
  • 9-15hh.webp
    9-15hh.webp
    139.9 KB · Views: 86
Very nice. I hope you're right.:icon_thumright:
 
Awesome! Love your "lake Effect" ... I drove through much of it yesterday. I'm gonna post what I took pic's of later
 
I kind of hate to see it come. It seems like the year has gone way too fast. Beautiful photos,RGINN!
 
Rginn, love those fall colors! Starting to see some here in Arkansas. My daughter's pear tree turned yellow a few weeks ago, and the big tree over my patio is mostly red since mid August.

Pretty soon, we'll be looking forward to spring.
 
Thank you for sharing!
:occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom