What's new

Mandela Effect Or Twilight Zone ?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,777
Reaction score
76,172
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NOTE Asterisk (*) For Privacy on exact amount.

I Think I'm Losing my Mind ?

Took my Rent Check Down Last week.
Because My Rent Changed the Beginning of the Year :(
First Thing I Did was Re-check the Amount I Pay .
$ *24.00 per Month As I Rememberd it .
I Immedeatly Wrote My Check for $ *24.00, Same as listed for Last Month
it Layed here For 3 Days .
I Looked at the Amount When I Walked it Down Stairs
$ *24.00 :coffee2:I Do this Because I Wrote the Wrong amount Once Before

Saturday Morning I Checked if it was Deposited Yet
000aaa.webp


:icon_scratch: So Far I haven't been able to Look at the Exact Check Yet .
Hopefully It Opens on the Website Tomorrow . So I Can see what I Wrote,
But Seriously My Mind Saw $ *24.00 as I Wrote it & Took it down :dontknow:

Party Favor From My Stroke 2 Years ago
Twilight Zone
Or Bank error (Doubtful)
 
Last edited:
Last night I was in my kitchen, and needed something from the fridge out
in the garage (2nd fridge). Slipped on my shoes, walked out the door and
on the way to the garage (about 3 steps) I saw a 'coon who was wanting
a handful of dog chow. Gave the 'coon the dog chow....and just stood there
for about a minute....wondering why I had gone out to the garage.

That's right...I needed something. Opened the fridge door and stared for
a bit...nothing rang a bell as being what I needed. Walked back in the house,
and immediately remembered it was a loaf of bread from the outside freezer.

Never had a stroke....that's just "old people shit" that we have to put up with now. :icon_thumright:
 
Last night I was in my kitchen, and needed something from the fridge out
in the garage (2nd fridge). Slipped on my shoes, walked out the door and
on the way to the garage (about 3 steps) I saw a 'coon who was wanting
a handful of dog chow. Gave the 'coon the dog chow....and just stood there
for about a minute....wondering why I had gone out to the garage.

That's right...I needed something. Opened the fridge door and stared for
a bit...nothing rang a bell as being what I needed. Walked back in the house,
and immediately remembered it was a loaf of bread from the outside freezer.

Never had a stroke....that's just "old people shit" that we have to put up with now. :icon_thumright:
Yes I Do That alot.

But Very Odd I Wrote One Thing While Thinking & Seeing another
 
I just waited a week for a package I ordered from eBay, found it in the shopping cart..
Must be my bad memory.
I ordered it one week after, I was sure I ordered it. Kinda glitchy
 
But Very Odd I Wrote One Thing While Thinking & Seeing another
A lot of times, you see what you expect to see -- even if that's not what's actually there.
 
Yes Apparently. :dontknow:

I Remeber a Man on You Tube Years ago
Who Would Convice Stores He Was Handing them a $20 When it was Actually a $1

I Figured He was Lying For the Video.

Now I'm Not so Sure :icon_scratch:
 
I saw a scam one time where a man went into a convenience store and bought a small item with a twenty, got his change & left. A few minutes later a kid comes in and buys a candy bar with a dollar bill. The clerk gives him change & the kid starts crying that he gave him a twenty. He says the 20 was a gift from his granny and she wrote "Happy Birthday Tommy" on the back. Sure enough guess what was on the back of the twenty the guy just used. Won't work today, cameras every where & candy bars are almost 3 bucks.
 
Paper Moon(1973)
Ryan O'Neal and Tatum O'Neal


Excellent Movie :coffee2:
 
After Talking to The Bank, Turns Out, I Don't think I'm Crazy :coffee2:

First 2 Months of the year Check Amounts Were right at What I was Told to Pay, unless what they told me to pay should have been $16 less & they are Just Correcting before Wiring the Amount :dontknow:

March Check was 25.oo Less a Total Impossibility
April Check is 7.oo Under also impossible in my mind

They Do not Send the Checks to The bank

They do It by Wire & Keep or destroy the Actual Check.

it's called a 'converted' check The Error or Whatever Is Done down in the Office.

IF I don't get Jumped by the Manager, Starting Next Month I Am going to Photo Copy all My Own Checks in Case she's Mixing up Checks & In Case I Get a Late Charge at some Point

as so Far I'm $32 ahead of the Game
 
Last edited:
Last night I was in my kitchen, and needed something from the fridge out
in the garage (2nd fridge). Slipped on my shoes, walked out the door and
on the way to the garage (about 3 steps) I saw a 'coon who was wanting
a handful of dog chow. Gave the 'coon the dog chow....and just stood there
for about a minute....wondering why I had gone out to the garage.

That's right...I needed something. Opened the fridge door and stared for
a bit...nothing rang a bell as being what I needed. Walked back in the house,
and immediately remembered it was a loaf of bread from the outside freezer.

Never had a stroke....that's just "old people shit" that we have to put up with now. :icon_thumright:
Welcome to the club. I forget what I am doing all the time.

And a scary thing, other people say Wow, your memory is very astute and sharp.

Crow
 
Last night I was in my kitchen, and needed something from the fridge out
in the garage (2nd fridge). Slipped on my shoes, walked out the door and
on the way to the garage (about 3 steps) I saw a 'coon who was wanting
a handful of dog chow. Gave the 'coon the dog chow....and just stood there
for about a minute....wondering why I had gone out to the garage.

That's right...I needed something. Opened the fridge door and stared for
a bit...nothing rang a bell as being what I needed. Walked back in the house,
and immediately remembered it was a loaf of bread from the outside freezer.

Never had a stroke....that's just "old people shit" that we have to put up with now. :icon_thumright:

Welcome to the club. I forget what I am doing all the time.

And a scary thing, other people say Wow, your memory is very astute and sharp.

Crow
It called C.R.S. (Can't Remember Shit) we all have it to some degree!! :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:
 
Update: Not My Fault :tongue3:
Wrote My check for $ *24.00 as Usual . Even Made a photo Copy

She Charged my Account $ *17.00 last 2 Months

Apparently she wrote down the Wrong amount I was to Pay Each Month ???

Not Mandela Effect Or Twilight Zone :icon_thumleft:​


Guess I'll have to Stop in the Office & Be sure, So I Don't accrue what she cut at the End of the Year with a late fee added
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom