What's new

Some finds past and present

GatorBoy

Gold Member
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
14,812
Reaction score
6,156
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have a little time on my hands this morning. Thought I would post a mixed bag from my area since I'm looking through my finds anyway.

ForumRunner_20130220_092149.webp



ForumRunner_20130220_092238.webp



ForumRunner_20130220_092315.webp



ForumRunner_20130220_092359.webp
 
Upvote 0
I love that see through point! I don't get into the point finding thing, but that one is a beauty!
 
I love that see through point! I don't get into the point finding thing, but that one is a beauty!

Thanks.. she is a beauty
 
This one too. Both are agatized coral

ForumRunner_20130220_095423.webp



ForumRunner_20130220_095522.webp
 
That Duval is a screamer for the type, they are very often funky. And it looks similar to one of the variants below.

Duval2.jpg

midnpoints.jpg
 
Looks dead on that one by itself.
 
beautiful finds
 
Thanks guys
 
Very nice assortment of artifacts!

Gator, You should not be getting bored? With all that balmy weather, and with bright sunny days, you should be out there finding more of those awesome artifacts. Or, have you run out of room in the house to put any more goodies? :icon_scratch:
 
Ha... I wanted to go today but had my truck break down... maybe I should have bought a Chevy.
 
Ha... I wanted to go today but had my truck break down... maybe I should have bought a Chevy.


Maybe you should get one of these, I haven't had any problems other than a new battery.


GMC-Terrain-GMC-logo-582x388.webp
 
That's what I was thinking too.
 
Someone wanted to see some of my finds.
 
That is some real nice stuff Gator:notworthy:You be the man:thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom