Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Pretty wild......Look's like a great time....Not to mention some awesome find's!!!

bk

Bronze Member
Jan 19, 2005
SE Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE pro, Minelab Explorer XS, Garrett Freedom II (3), Garrett pro-pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Awesome video!
How did they find the site?
I hope you guys are careful so the walls don't come down on you. But I'm sure you know what you're doing.
Thanks for sharing the video!

AOSDC

Nov 25, 2006
spanishsilver said:
You can check out my buddys latest bottle digging adventures here.http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b...rrent=pacome2nh.flv&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch1

The rest of his videos can be seen on my personal site. Thanks for looking. ;D

Not very smart digging trenches without shoring. Oh yeah and thanks for DELETING my post on your "Thecellarhole.com" forums about trenching safety. Somebody is gonna get killed if you keep digging trenches like that. You will be responsible if anybody passes away while digging for antique bottels. Consider yourself WARNED.

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
AOSDC said:
spanishsilver said:
You can check out my buddys latest bottle digging adventures here.http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b...rrent=pacome2nh.flv&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch1

The rest of his videos can be seen on my personal site. Thanks for looking. ;D

Not very smart digging trenches without shoring. Oh yeah and thanks for DELETING my post on your "Thecellarhole.com" forums about trenching safety. Somebody is gonna get killed if you keep digging trenches like that. You will be responsible if anybody passes away while digging for antique bottels. Consider yourself WARNED.

you really have a way with people dont you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread