What's new

Some Halves

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2010
Messages
4,386
Reaction score
18
Golden Thread
0
Location
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
got a box of 'em today...not 2 bad...pretty consistant on silver 2 ;D
not the greatest box but i got one 90%er...a '63-D Ben ;D love to pull them bens...they r so fun.
u never know whats next in this game, and thats what makes this hobby fun, wait a minute, why am i telling u guys and gals about it, im pretty sure u already know??? :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
Any day with silver is a great day!

"It's a great day to find silver"

WTG.
 
Ben and I could be better friends. I am willing.

apush :read2:
 
apush said:
Ben and I could be better friends. I am willing.

apush :read2:
oh, ok. i understand...its for the good of benny, and he's probably better off without me. :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom