What's new

Some hunts since my last post

Giant056

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
469
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Michigan
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are some keepers I got on October 12th from a curb tearout site
oct12.2.webp

oct12.3.webp

On the 13th I went to a woods spot and shortly after I got there it really started downpouring to the point I took my battery pack right out of the machine on my 200 yard dash back to the truck but I did find a toy truck. When these are in good condition I'll drill the rivets out and drill pilot holes for screws for reassembly, this way you can really clean the entire toy good.
oct13.2.webp
oct13.3.webp

The following day I went back to the woods spot I got rained out of and found an old buckle thingy, WW2 era Russian coin and a couple of wheats.
oct14.2.webp
oct14.3.webp
oct14.4.webp
oct14.5.webp
 
more . . .

here's some keepers I got on the 15th of October
oct15.1.webp
oct15.2.webp
oct15.3.webp
oct15.4.webp
oct15.6.webp

here's some more keepers I got on the 16th
oct16.1.webp
oct16.2.webp
oct16.3.webp
oct16.4.webp
 
Great bunch of finds, congrats on the silver and wheats and other goodies
 
Nice collection of finds. To bad the 69 Indian wasn't in a tad better condition cause that would be worth some moola. Great stuff.
 
great assortment of finds Giant...congrats on all those silvers and IH's....man you are tearin it up out there!
 
Nice digs, Giant. :icon_thumright: I like the Russian coin, very neat.

HH
 
Great bunch of finds Giant! Congrats on the Indians, Silver and Wheats!! :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice haul! I like the dog tag the best!
 
Sweet finds, Congrats! :thumbsup:

Good luck,
HH.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom