mmocha2905 Full Member Joined Sep 11, 2018 Messages 184 Reaction score 559 Golden Thread 0 Location massachusetts Detector(s) used Makro Simplex Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 25, 2021 #1 When I dug it, I thought it was just a little wedge. Upon closer look, and after cleaning, it has some kind of inner workings. Anyone know what it is? Attachments 20210925_125604.webp 966 KB · Views: 133 20210925_125644.webp 1 MB · Views: 142
When I dug it, I thought it was just a little wedge. Upon closer look, and after cleaning, it has some kind of inner workings. Anyone know what it is?
CreakyDigger Gold Member Joined Jul 23, 2019 Messages 7,159 Reaction score 23,459 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate NY Detector(s) used White's Spectra v3; Equinox 600 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 25, 2021 #2 Looks like a lock of some kind for a cabinet or desk drawer or something. Upvote 0
Rmeav8r Hero Member Joined Nov 4, 2004 Messages 711 Reaction score 962 Golden Thread 0 Location NE Florida Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta Makro Simplex+, Nokta Pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 25, 2021 #3 Looks similar to part of a magnetic cabinet catch. Upvote 0
Bruce R Bronze Member Joined Mar 18, 2016 Messages 2,280 Reaction score 2,110 Golden Thread 0 Location Shamokin, Pa. Detector(s) used Whites coinmaster Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 26, 2021 #4 Rmeav8r said: Looks similar to part of a magnetic cabinet catch. Click to expand... I was thinking the same thing as soon as I saw it Upvote 0
Rmeav8r said: Looks similar to part of a magnetic cabinet catch. Click to expand... I was thinking the same thing as soon as I saw it