Montgomery Jr. Member Joined Sep 24, 2012 Messages 57 Reaction score 58 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 16, 2015 #1 Here are some larger blades from Eastern PA. I did not find them; most came from an older collection, the quartzite Poplar Island (Carbon County) in the lower left of the first frame is pictured in Gary Fogelman's lithics booklet. Hope you enjoy. Upvote 0
Here are some larger blades from Eastern PA. I did not find them; most came from an older collection, the quartzite Poplar Island (Carbon County) in the lower left of the first frame is pictured in Gary Fogelman's lithics booklet. Hope you enjoy.
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Jan 16, 2015 #2 Those are nice! Thanks for sharing.
yakker Bronze Member Joined Jan 20, 2012 Messages 1,666 Reaction score 1,241 Golden Thread 0 Location Down East Detector(s) used spec enhanced eyeballs Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 16, 2015 #3 Good eye candy Yakker
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 16, 2015 #4 Nice collection purchase. I buy collections every once in a while. I really like finding them more though.
Nice collection purchase. I buy collections every once in a while. I really like finding them more though.
R Rege-PA Hero Member Joined Jul 13, 2007 Messages 621 Reaction score 329 Golden Thread 0 Jan 17, 2015 #5 I really like the yellow jasper pieces, here in SW Pa it is very rare, I`ve only seen a couple in collections, no quartzite at all. Nice collection
I really like the yellow jasper pieces, here in SW Pa it is very rare, I`ve only seen a couple in collections, no quartzite at all. Nice collection