What's new

Some More Goodies for yesterdays dive.

  • Thread starter Thread starter 99*
  • Start date Start date
9

99*

Guest
Same deal, more goodies, each dive yields a little more history. Yesterday a plate, spoon and dutch jug, what do you think Cornelius, a lot of Dutch artifacts here, clay pipes, GIn Bottles, Jugs and pottery...
I am keeping my eye open for those dutch coins.99*
 

Attachments

  • plate and spoon 001.webp
    plate and spoon 001.webp
    24.1 KB · Views: 346
99* Impressive finds, not all treasure glidders. I'm jealous of your being able to dive in such warm weather, when I am stuck in snow half way up my leg. I wish you all the best and keep the photo's coming.

Old Man
 
need info about a gtax 1250 garrett detector

has anyone used this detector and can recommend it?
 
1jerry, I'm not an expert on garrett detectors, but I can't seem to find the model that you are talking about, either in the catalog or on there web site. I can tell you that the garrett detectors that I have owned in the past were first rate machines, hope that helps,
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom