What's new

Some More Of My Sons Art Work

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
⛮ Administrator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
56,434
Reaction score
72,654
Golden Thread
0
Here is the newest piece he has done....

"Alice & the Caterpillar"
11x14" Digitally painted pen and ink drawing.

AliceandTheCaterpillarJakesArt.jpg


He has prints of this one, 11x14 and 22x28.....



Another one..............

"Reagan and Pals" 24x48" Oil on Canvas (Done about a year ago)

ReagonandPals.jpg


One more


"Squirrel Obesity" 18x24" Oil on Canvas [FOR SALE- 150$]

SquirrelObesity.jpg
 
Wow! Treasure Hunter, those are amazing pictures. He is really talented. He has pretty
good attention to detail through the pictures. Good job. :thumbsup:

Ray
 
Felinepeachy said:
Those are fantastic. How old is your son?

He is 23, just graduated college last week, he does work in all mediums.....He is good with portraits of people and pets if anyone is interested..... I am thinking of having him do one of the wife and I......
 
Well you have a very talented son TH. Congrats to him on his graduation too!! :hello2:
 
He comes by it naturally, one of my brothers is a famous comic book artist, my other brother has sold a lot of his artwork, and I am a Certified Bob Ross Instructor and have sold many pieces, although due to my full time job I no longer teach....

He is a great artist in his own right........
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom