What's new

some more points

Ozark Redneck

Full Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2018
Messages
229
Reaction score
781
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dover Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Men and Gals I did not know my points were so bad until I saw some whole ones I thought I had some LOL but found out all mine are broke this is a few more the rest look like the ones I have posted. I am wondering about the piece that looks like it has been broke in half is it man made or just natural rock it looks like it has a line in it Thanks everyone for the help Jess

IMG_1854 (2).webp IMG_1856 (2).webp

IMG_1858 (2).webp IMG_1860 (2).webp
 
Upvote 0
Looks like you are off to a very good start to a rewarding hobby. You have some really nice collection. When you are out hunting, just take your time and concentrate on the materials and worked shapes. Good Luck!
 
Last edited:
Nice points , the big one looks like a preform so yes it’s still an artifact , line may be where it was broken and glued back together but I think it’s just the type of rock it has some other lines as well , what does backside look like ?
 
Jess broke or not those are amazing Ive always wanted some for my display case Ive never been able to find any. Those are a great piece of history, thanks for sharing then with us!!!!! Tommy
 
All broke?? I see a bunch in the first couple of pics that look intact to me. Maybe 7 in the first pic alone. You’ve got a nice variety of types and materials. I really like the skinny grey one and the asymmetrical black one in the middle row of the first pic.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
Left pic, top row, center. That's a really old point. Maybe a Quad or Dalton related. Gary
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom