What's new

Some More Relics

Joe G from Md

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2017
Messages
618
Reaction score
1,637
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First are bent up discarded shoulder scales next brass officers shoulder insignia, a part of a Mounted Infantry Bugle [M-1858] if this hat insignia had all been there it would have been SWEET. Last is a keeper. If I think about it I guess they are all keepers.
 

Attachments

  • 012.webp
    012.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 89
  • 013.webp
    013.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 90
  • 014.webp
    014.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 84
  • 015.webp
    015.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 85
  • 016.webp
    016.webp
    3 MB · Views: 89
  • 017.webp
    017.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 89
  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    2.4 MB · Views: 90
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 104
  • 011.webp
    011.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 77
  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 77
  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 86
Upvote 0
I've dug some epauletts buddy. I read somewhere that artillery soldiers would use them to protect themselves from cavalry attacks. All I know is when I've found them I've found artillery buttons blue & gray.
 
You are right Joe when you said they are All Keepers. Well done and Congrat's on some very nice CW History.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom