What's new

Some more silver

obsessedwithsilver

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
547
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
I did about $700 in hand rolled dimes today and netted 4 silver Roosies as well as a 1944 Merc (I've lost count, but I think it was my 6th of the year). Also netted one 1968 Kennedy half.

I'll give it another small shot tomorrow in between the raindrops.


Good luck everyone,

OWS
 
Upvote 0
That is my kind of hunting. I have been doing lots of dimes recently. I have however never found a silver half in a roll of dimes. :wink:
 
nice! i love mercs! i also have never gotten any half dollar let alone a silver one in a roll of dimes!!! though, have found a few ikes in penny rolls. :laughing9:
 
The half was out of a roll of halves I bought along the way. You guys are merciless!!

OWS
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom