What's new

Some my finds silver so its not much but nice.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello:
Thank you for looking. I wish you luck next hunt.
 

Attachments

  • DSC01354.webp
    DSC01354.webp
    574.8 KB · Views: 117
  • DSC01368.webp
    DSC01368.webp
    603.8 KB · Views: 102
  • DSC01406.webp
    DSC01406.webp
    251.9 KB · Views: 96
  • DSC01325.webp
    DSC01325.webp
    907.7 KB · Views: 101
  • DSC01341.webp
    DSC01341.webp
    260.8 KB · Views: 96
Upvote 0
I like that silver, Hamid...nice hunting!

Lorraine
 
I like it too, Hamid...the mermaid is really neat.
 
Love the mermaid!
 
Holy cow you found a moped!!!! sweet! Just playing. Nice finds, I like the mermaid too.
 
Nice digs Hamid. Love the mermaid! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom